So I'll say it very, very quietly...
(199.8 this morning)
Hopefully I can keep it here or lower now...The first time I hit it was 2 months ago, and I've been bouncing since... no more please! Thanks for all the kind words - especially to my cousin Rebecca on yesterday's post... love you!

20 comments:
YEAH!!!
I've been waiting to see this on your blog! You go girl! That must feel so freakin' good!
Quietly my ass - I'm going to tell everyone I know. Sarah got under 200!!!!!!!!!!
And who cares if they look at me and say "who the hell is Sarah"?
*I* know you and *I* love you!
Congratulations!! You WILL keep moving downward because you're taking care of yourself and you deserve it. So happy for you!
Way to go Sarah!
AWESOME!!! YIPPEE!!! You really deserve this, I am so happy for you. I am sending out vibes to your scale - only down from here please! <3
Don't be afraid of it. Don't be modest. You earned it. Take ownership of that and be proud of yourself.
That's awesome, Sarah! You'll be heading down down down now, I can just tell.
That's great! Shout it from the rooftops!
I love the whisper. It's so powerful!
Woo Hoo! Way to go Sarah! I can't wait to join you...you should be shouting it from the rooftops!! Congratulations!
whispering back "woo hoo " !!!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP>>>
YOU ARE IN ONDERLAND
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU
Busting at the seems with excitement for you!!
(Said in whisper tones) I'm happy for you...excited to see what tomorrow brings. xoxo
wooooooooo-hooooooooooo (lower case because I'm saying it quietly, albeit with enthusiasm)! :)
Face the fear and do it anyway. You rock!
WOOHOO!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO! I'm so happy for you! (Whew...reading a week or more of posts in one sitting is like reading a suspense novel, and this one really paid off.)
yayy!!
Post a Comment