9.21.2009

Calling All Bandsters... (or those who need clothes)

File:Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book cover.gif
Elizabeth, Jenny, Melissa & Heather.  
I have my boxes on the dining room table ready to pack with clothes!  
Please check your emails and respond back to me before I finish packing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANY BANDSTERS or soon-to-be bandsters, or Friends & Family... 
SIZE 22-24 Bottoms, or 3X... I HAVE CLOTHES!!!  
I have a TON of 24 bottoms that I would love to share (decent clothes too... lots of Talbots bottoms - skirts and pants)... They are yours if you want them!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any plus-size pregnant ladies (size 3x) - I have maternity clothes!!! 
Not easy to find when you're larger, but I'm happy to share!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I have a BEAUTIFUL Black Formal dress, size 3xish with a sequined jacket that overlays a velvety type of fabric.  Would be GREAT for a wedding or the holidays.  HOLLER if you want it!  (Linda - do you have a dress for the wedding yet? Although it is probably too big for you but it could be altered)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't care if the scale IS moving up - I'm working to move out the 
majority of clothes b/c I don't even want the temptation!!!  
So, if you have a nice home for my stuff, let me know!  Leave me your 
email address in the comments section and I'll get in touch with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My only request is that you too, take the pledge 
of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 
(and shirts) and pass them on to other bandsters once you outgrow them!!!

8 comments:

momma2fi said...

great post!! It sounds like you are doing wonderfully, despite your recent gain (temporary, of course!). 75 pounds by the end of the year sounds attainable- and WOW! You have done an amazing job in such a short time! Give yourself a pat on the back.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I sent you an email. I am soo excited to be a "new member" of the sisterhood amd can't wait until I get to pass it along.

I KNOW you can hit your goal by years end

Kinzie said...

Good for you letting go of those clothes. I know it is hard to do!

meandmygizmo said...

Nice thing to do!! Pass them on! My stuff was old, outdated, well used so I gave it to goodwill this time but since I'm buying myself new clothes now I'll pass them on when the time comes to someone that needs them rather than goodwill! ;-)

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

This is such a good idea! I don't need anything yet, I just shrunk out of my 22's and am comfy cozy inmy 20's. I would love to participate in this king of thing when I get a chance to upload pics of what I have.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a bandster (still working on the insurance ) but am in desperate need of some bottoms, especially skirts. Put me at the bottom of the list, but I'd love to 'borrow' a few-and of course, pass them on! Thanks!

Brooke said...

You know what this means?

Shopping spree!!

Can't wait to see some new top model pics in new outfits :-)

susieq4givn said...

I too am fighting insurance, but hope to be banded very soon as every other test has been completed. But I would LOVE some clothes, and I promise to share them also :) my email is smlong@metlife.com